First Sunday Arts Festival
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 [View Map]
- The First Sunday Arts Festivals is the regions premier monthly arts festival
- Located in downtown Annapolis Maryland along the first few blocks of West Street and Calvert Street
- Almost 150 local and regional artists and crafters
- Live music, café dining and food trucks available
- Event takes place every first Sunday of the month from May to November
- Free admission
- Special edition of First Sundays in December called the Annapolis Chocolate Binge Festival
Events / Offers
|Sun||11:00 AM -||5:00 PM|
Contact / Socials
Location / Map
60 West St
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
[Get Directions | First Sunday Arts Festival]
Questions and Answers (FAQs)
Can I pay for my purchases with a credit card?
Sorry, currently we don't accept credit card at First Sunday Arts Festival.
What type of parking is available at your flea-market?
We offer Parking Lot parking for our customers.
How many booths/vendors are there in First Sunday Arts Festival?
There are 130+ booths/vendors in First Sunday Arts Festival.
How big is First Sunday Arts Festival?
First Sunday Arts Festival spans across of space and hosts 130+ booths/vendors.